We want to develop and maintain strong relationships with our pastoral leaders throughout CBOQ. To that end, we provide a system by which pastors are connected for support and accountability to others within our family of churches. Accreditation, supervision and ordination all encourage our leaders to excellence and effectiveness in ministry. These processes are administered through our Department of Church Life and Leadership Development.
- Appendix 1: Registration to Perform Marriages
- Appendix 2: Retired Minister's Future Ministry Form
- Considering CBOQ?
- Form 1: Application for Accreditation
- Form 1a: Application for Re-accreditation, Transfer of Accreditation or Updating of Ministry Information
- Form 2: Minister's Interview Guidelines
- Form 3: Church Leaders' Interview Worksheet
- Form 4: Academic Professor Reference
- Form 5: Director of Church Life and Leadership Reference
- Form 6: Certificate of Recognition
- Form 7: Supervisor Report
- Form 8a: AMC Interview Reference #1
- Form 8b: AMC Interview Reference #2
- Form 8c: AMC Interview Reference #1
- Form 8d: AMC Interview Reference #2
- Form 8e: AMC Interview Reference #1
- Form 8f: AMC Interview Reference #2
- Personal Growth Plan
New CBOQ Pastors' Orientation
Annually the CBOQ offers an orientation for all those who are new to our family of churches, be they new pastors fresh out of seminary or seasoned pastors who have never been accredited by CBOQ.
For all of the pastoral leaders who are becoming newly credentialed with us at level 2 or 3, we require a period of supervision from an experienced minister. For the details, see the Accreditation Manual.
If you are serving as a supervisor for this process, there are suggestions for approaches in our Supervisor's Manual.
For more information, or for print copies of these resources, email Jamila Bello or call 416-620-2933.