Chesley Baptist Church is looking for a person for a position of a Youth/Worker Coordinator. This position is for two years and would be approximately ten hours per week.
- The position would include working with youth (12 years old and up)
- researching the best ways to relate to youth in todays culture.
- Informing volunteers on your findings of the research and help make strategies to best relate to the youth in ministry.
- Help out with ways to use media platforms to make relationships with youth
- The position is flexible and details to be discussed. We are hoping for responses as soon as possible, as we would like to start in the new year.
Overview of Church and Community
Chesley Baptist is in the small rural town of Chesley Ontario. The church has a deep desire to serve God by serving others. The Holy Spirit has shown the church many needs in the community; seniors, low-income and youth. The person hired for this position would come along side others from Chesley Baptist to address and serve in the area of youth ministry, which is much needed in this area.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
This person should love the Lord with all their heart, soul and mind and have a desire to minister to youth.
It would be helpful to have some computer and social media skills
Role and Responsibilities
Play a major role in organizing youth ministry
Connect and minister with youth directly and on social platforms
Research or learn best ways to relate and work with youth in today’s culture and pass on this information to other volunteers.
Loves being around people and especially youth
Some computer and social media skills
Submit resume to
Pastor Dean Bender
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in selection process.