Baptist Women of Ontario and Quebec seeks to facilitate authentic experience of God and
intimate connection with mission. We support initiatives for vulnerable people locally and
nationally, and create resources and events for spiritual formation. This person will be an active
member of a small, collaborative team with varied opportunities for ministry. This is a contract
position, for one day per week, working onsite at 5 International Blvd. Etobicoke ON.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Required skills and education:
• Bookkeeping experience
• Knowledge of CRA Charitable law
• Competent with QuickBooks accounting software and Microsoft Excel
• CPA designation is an asset, but not required
Role and Responsibilities
• Bookkeeping to the audit working paper stage (including preliminary financial
• Prepare payroll and benefits
• Prepare and present annual budget
• Prepare HST returns, charitable receipts, and T3010 filing
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Weekly finance administration including donations (mail and online) and payables
• Liaison with Association treasurers, constituency, other staff, auditors
• Periodic evening web conferences with board or finance committee; attendance at
annual conference with presentation at Annual general meeting
To apply: Submit resume via email to email@example.com.
CBWOQ is a committed employer that abides by the Ontario Employment Standards Act.