- Under the leadership of the Lead Pastor, participating fully and co-operatively in the teamwork of the pastoral staff.
- Taking charge of specific ministries as assigned by the Lead Pastor and / or Deacon board
- Participating in the pulpit ministry
- Providing spiritual leadership and guidance to the Deacon Board.
- Providing guidance to fellowship committee and small groups where appropriate
- Building up spiritual life of believers through teaching, visitation and personal counseling where appropriate.
- 福音派神學院畢業 (道學碩士或以上)
- 操流利粵語及懂英語 (有北美事奉經驗更佳)
Overview of Church and Community
Mississauga Chinese Baptist Church is an independent local organization of believes in Christian faith whose purpose are to preach the gospel, to spread the love of God in our community and to the world. The MCBC is a Mississauga church is a place where we multiply, connect, build and care for all kinds of people to know Christ and to make Christ known.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates must be a graduate of an evangelical seminary of good standing, in agreement with generally held Baptist beliefs, having at least 10 years of pastoral ministry experience and able to speak Cantonese and English. Experience of ministry in North America would be an asset.
Can speak Cantonese and English.
Church website: http://mcbccanada.com/
Mississauga Chinese Baptist Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.