Cornerstone Baptist Church in Cornwall, Prince Edward Island, is beginning the search for our next Pastoral Staff position. The Cornerstone family began this process over a year ago and we could not be more excited to see who God has planned to serve as our Pastor of Connections & Care.
Overview of Church and Community
Cornerstone is one church in multiple locations on Prince Edward Island, with services happening in Cornwall, Stratford, and Montague on Sunday mornings. While each site has something of a unique flavour, you’ll find a unity of purpose and one heart for doing life together and blessing the city of greater Charlottetown, Montague, and beyond.
Church Purpose | Mission Statement
Cornerstone exists to make disciples who live and love like Jesus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- This person must be a follower of Jesus Christ
- Ideally, this person must have 5-7 years of ministry experience
- This person must have a ministry degree (MDiv, BA Religious / Biblical Studies / other)
Role and Responsibilities
- Meets the scriptural requirements for a spiritual leader;
- Spends time in prayer & study on a daily basis;
- Takes two days (Saturday +1) off each week from his/her employment duties, although
- circumstances may require working occasionally on these days off;
- Attends all staff meetings and retreats, as directed;
- Is at the church for all regular worship services and, as directed, special services;
- Maintains flexible working hours;
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Pastor
Email your resume to email@example.com