Malvern Baptist Church is seeking a pastor who will focus on Children's Ministry.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Baptized born-again Christian and devoted follower of Christ
- Proven experience working in and leading children ministry
- Passionate about children ministry and have a definite calling to the ministry in a local church and have a heart for evangelism among children
- Strong leadership ability, good planning and organization skills
- Good communication skills and able to capture children’s attention
- Strong biblical knowledge, godly character and good discernment
- Able to lead and to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivator, dependent and able to excel with minimal supervision
- Recognized degree from an accredited bible school or seminary, or toward completion
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and facilitate a vision for MBC’s Children ministry consistent with MBC’s mission
- Recruit, train, encourage and provide resources to lay leaders
- Plan and coordinate worship services with lay leaders and EM’s family worship program
- Develop and implement strategy for local evangelistic outreach
- Nurture relationships among the Children, develop fellowship and special programs
- Provide pastoral care and visitations
- Work with lay leaders to develop Sunday School and teaching curriculum
- Manage various administrative duties
Email resume to
Malvern Baptist Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.