The United Baptist Church is seeking an energetic fulltime Pastor to work with us in growing a Biblically Oriented Church in our community. The successful candidate must be able to communicate the gospel clearly and be committed to the growth of our church.
Overview of Church and Community
United Baptist Church is located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, a city of approximately 75,000 on the Eastern end of Lake Superior. We currently have a typical service attendance of 40-50 people. Our building was constructed in 1965 when the Wellington Street and Colson Avenue Baptist Churches joined as one.
Role and Responsibilities
The ministry priorities include:
- Preaching the Word of God in a relevant manner to the congregation.
- Teaching the bible.
- Outreach and Evangelism to both our congregation and others in our community and helping to build bridges with the community.
- Leadership in establishing clear vision for the church.
- Pastor care to our congregation.
- Establishing a youth ministry.
- Enthusiastic support of Church Growth.
Please submit a letter of introduction, resume and audio file of one of your sermons to firstname.lastname@example.org
The United Baptist Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.