The overarching role of the Office Administrator is to ensure that the congregation and outside community are able to communicate with church leaders and to find the information they are seeking. The Office Administrator also is required to keep information about the church organized and accessible for those who need it.
Overview of Church and Community
Queen Street Baptist Church is a multi-generational, multi-ethnic church in the heart of St Catharines. We have traditionally been involved in outreach to the downtown poor.
Church Purpose | Mission Statement
We are a welcoming community, growing spiritually, worshiping God in Jesus Christ and sharing God’s saving love.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Administrative training is an asset.
Role and Responsibilities
- Answer phones
- Answer emails
- Sort mail and distribute accordingly
- Being available during Office Hours for deliveries and contractors
- Emailing reminders to Scripture readers each week.
- Power Point for Sunday Service
- QSBC News
- Sanctuary-weekly- keep materials on racks & tables up to date and check pews for envelopes & pencils
- Order office & church supplies as required
- Contact Christian Salvage Mission pick up as required
- Rental – contact for queries and also work with current rentals
- Keep the office area organized, clean and tidy.
- Other administrative duties as required by the Senior Pastor and other church leaders.
- Schedules (as requested)
- Annual reports (seasonally)
- Church directory (seasonally)
Candidates for this position must have good communication skills and have good computer skills. The position will include creating PowerPoint slides, sending weekly email newsletters and other online activities.
Send resumes to Stephen Bedard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Queen Street Baptist Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.