This is a full-time summer internship to serve ET’s youth, providing assistance to our Youth Pastor.
Overview of Church and Community
ETCBC endeavors to inspire, enable, and develop people to grow in their understanding of Kingdom values and to use their God-given gifts to live out those values in all spheres of life.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be between 21-30 years of age at the time of selection process and intern position
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Must be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations
- Must not hold any other full-time position (30+ hours) during the summer placement
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have strong work ethic and attention to detail
Role and Responsibilities
- Facilitate and plan youth community outreach program
- Prepare materials, teach & provide assistance for Youth fellowship and Sunday School
- Assist Youth Pastor in Summer programs: Youth fellowship, Youth Summer retreat, Softball team and possible short term mission
- Leadership training: training student leaders for outreach programs
- Provide support and assistance to full-time church staff with various projects
Qualified candidates wishing to be considered for this position should send:
- An application form (download from http://bit.ly/etintern2019),
- Resume, and
- Police check
Deadline: May 31st, 2019
We thank all applicants in advance, and advise that only those invited for an interview will be contacted. Please apply early – ETCBC reserves the right to fill this position before the deadline or not to fill this position.
East Toronto Chinese Baptist Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. ***