Minister alongside the current lead pastor who is retiring with the opportunity to assume the responsibility as lead pastor within a year.
Overview of Church and Community
LMBC was established in the Jane-Finch area in 1980. The church membership comprises of 64 members whose roots are from the Caribbean and West Africa. There is a desire to have the church reflect the multi-cultural community in the vicinity.
LMBC is a member church of the Canadian Baptist of Ontario and Quebec and the Jane-Finch Church Coalition.
Church Purpose | Mission Statement
A God empowered and grace-filled Community of Christians whose lives overflow to impact our web of relationships, our communities and the nations of the world, in order to advance God’s kingdom.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Completed or Completing theological training (preferred a master’s level) in a recognized seminary/college.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the pastor to carry out his responsibilities
- Preach at least once per month
- Lead a bible study
- Participate in planning and leading the worship services
- Participate in elders and church council meetings
Please submit resume to Lmbc6641@gmail.com
LMBC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.