CBOQ is a family of churches, transformed by Christ, revealing God’s Kingdom.
Within our one big family, there are many families – diverse in size, structure, and story. Each church has a mission from God and that mission is accomplished in different ways.
Over the last year and a half, your mission may have felt hampered and even threatened. Challenges may persist today. But we know that our family is resilient, creative, and dedicated to fulfilling God’s mission in our churches and communities.
With that said, we would love to hear about all the ways God is moving in your midst.
- Did you start an online ministry?
- How did you adapt to speaking in front of a camera or on Zoom?
- How are you reaching the vulnerable in your community?
- Does that look different than it did before?
- What were the most difficult challenges you’ve had to overcome?
- Has there been space created to have conversations around race and diversity?
- Do you see God healing the brokenhearted?
- What have you learned about your church over the last year?