We want to develop and maintain strong relationships with our pastoral leaders throughout CBOQ. To that end, we provide a system by which pastors are connected for support and accountability to others within our family of churches. Accreditation, supervision and ordination all encourage our leaders to excellence and effectiveness in ministry. These processes are administered through our Department of Leadership Development.
- Accreditation Tracking Form
- Form 1 — Application for Accreditation
- Form 1A — Updating of Ministry Information or Transfer of Accreditation
- Form 2 — Minister’s Interview Guidelines
- Form 3 — Church Leaders’ Interview Worksheet
- Form 4 — Academic Professor Reference
- Form 5 — Director of Leadership Development Reference Form
- Form 6 — Certificate of Recognition
- Form 7 — Supervisor Report
- Form 8e — Association Ministry Committee 1st Interview Reference (Level 3)
- — Association Ministry Committee 2nd Interview Reference (Level 3)
- Appendix 2 — Retired Minister’s Future Ministry Form
- Personal Growth Plan
Ministry Information Profile
For all of the pastoral leaders who are becoming newly credentialed with us at level 2 or 3, we require a period of supervision from an experienced minister. For the details, see the Accreditation Manual (Blue Book).
If you are serving as a supervisor for this process, there are suggestions for approaches in our Supervisor’s Manual.
For more information, or for print copies of these resources, contact Sheila Dyck (firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-620-2933).