All people live with conflicts, great and small. Christ followers are no exception.When we embrace the reality of conflict, seeking to understand ourselves and the conflicts in our communities, while at the same time grounding ourselves in the peace of Christ, we can navigate conflicts with courage, wisdom, humility and grace. Consider the following resources to help you and your church leadership team work through times of conflict and discover greater levels of congregational health.
- They will Know us by our Love: A Commitment to Peace in Community
Peace Initiative Booklet Our Commitment Peace Initiative Poster
- Reconciled for Reconciliation - Kathy Smith, ARC Ministries
- Being in Communion - Betty Pries, ARC Ministries
- Examining Your Heart and Speech - personal examination worksheet by Jim Van Yperen of Metanoia Ministries
- Examining Your Attitudes and Actions - personal examination worksheet by Jim Van Yperen of Metanoia Ministries