If you’re a Church Clerk, it is time for you to complete 2012 Annual Church Statistical Report. It may seem like mere paperwork, but these Statistical Reports can significantly shape the way we serve you in the future. This year, we’re using a new online method to complete these reports.
AUGUST 2013 UPDATE: Please note that any outstanding Statistical Reports should be sent to Carol Gouveia at ac.tsitpabnull@aievuogc instead of Fiona Kwok, as Fiona has transitioned away from CBOQ. Any questions about this Report can be directed to Carol as well.
To use this new, fillable form:
- This form works best when opened in Internet Explorer or Firefox. Other browsers may not be supported.
- Click on the link above. The form works best in Acrobat 8 or higher. If you have a lower version, you can either save the file and send it as an attachment or download a newer version.
- Complete all of the relevant fields. You can move through the form by using the tab button.
- Save a copy for your records.
- Click the submit button at the top right hand side of the screen to send completed form. The submit button will open dialogue box. Once you select the type of email program you use, an email message will open with the form attached. If the submit button fails to work properly, you can save the file and send it as an attachment.
- If you do not complete the form in one sitting, you can save the form and re-open it later to finish. You can still use the submit button to send the completed form or you can send it as an attachment.
Have more than four staff at your church? Download the supplementary form as well
If you have any questions about the Report, please contact Carol Gouveia.